MRQ 0.00% 0.3¢ mrg metals limited

Ann: MRG Presents at Kalkine's CEO & Investor Small CapConference, page-48

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    After reading all the recent comments I can summarise the following points in my simple mind:

1) Regardless if you hold or non hold MRQ, it won't influence or scare my future actions on this stock.
    2) Regardless what the current MRQ SP is, you have to be a complete imbecile to deny the potential this stock has for the medium to long term.
    3) Regardless what happens in the near to immediate future (whether positive OR negative) it will have little influence on my holding as I intend to be a long time holder.
    4) Some posters think it's worth less. Then wait. Good luck.
    5) Some posters think it's worth more. Then buy or hold and wait. Good luck.

Holders: Best of luck. I look forward to the long term journey. No denying that I'm in the red but I'm excited with the pipeline and that will hopefully chug things along in the coming months. I enjoy reading your messages and you've helped me a lot to understand mining lingo. But pick your battles. wink.png

Non-holders: It's cheap. Obviously buy at the price you think it's worth based on facts and announcements. If it never gets to the price you think it's worth, bad luck. If it does, congratulations and welcome to MRQ. And if you have no interest in buying at all, your comments are purely noise and people are going to cotton on to that pretty fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 22176536 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25022154 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.