MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Ann: MRG Update - Planning Follow Up Drilling at Yardilla, page-19

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I appreciate the explanation in this announcement. It's a clear outline and diagram of what they are doing. They've found a high potential alteration system for gold. They got close with their first hole. They tested north at hole 2A/B and it got weaker, so that narrows the location back towards the first hole. So they now do more exploring around 3A to seek out the highest grade stuff.

Its good, efficient exploring. It doesn't tell us that what's ultimately in the ground will be economic, but just that they are closing in on a gold system at Yardilla.

The historical drilling by others plus MRQs work to date shows there is signs of a decent gold find. I'm also now confident that these guys are capable of figuring out where the highest grade stuff is. So we are just now punting on whether this high potential alteration system they're working on will actually host something of value. No one knows yet, but happy for them to keep spending funds on this Yardilla prospect over others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.