MRI 0.00% 0.9¢ my rewards international limited

I heard that about 8 weeks ago a trader allegedely contacted a...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

I heard that about 8 weeks ago a trader allegedely contacted a shareholder advocate wanting to buy his peoples shares because he had heard there was going to be a big announcement. Make of that what you may . And now you are saying you heard roumors too. Im no expert but seems like some insider trading stuff going on, leaking lik a sieve, just saying. As for buying a company for 2 mill , based on the formual used for the Perx purchase at say 10 times then this "big" company would be making 200k profit ...but wait ...perks was making suppoisedly 100k profit in the Propsectus but in the accoutns it actually made iirc 18k or something equally ridiculous for a 1 mill + purchase. Its a clown show and they spend more time putting out announcements and trying to raise money to stay afloat than growing the business....plus what they claim is their sweet spot "market"; FinTech " must be nervous after a telstra employee site they maintained was hacked for 30,000 names iirc ...shhhh ...it may just go away if we just say nothing..but google it, its no secret . You cant make this shit up .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.