SI6 0.00% 0.1¢ si6 metals limited

Timtator, ""This year has been a life changer for me"" Thanks...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3685
    Timtator,

""This year has been a life changer for me""

Thanks mate for those kind words. Thanks for taking the time to say thanks.

That tells me something about you as an individual. I am really happy to hear that this has been a great year for you.
    Hopefully it will extend into 2015 and beyond.

Hot copper is an interesting forum which can quickly swallow you up for ridicule if you get things wrong. When I post, I am always aware that predictions and thoughts can blow up in ones face and you can be made to look like a mug.
    It's a fine balancing act, where I am very mindful of the fact that some people might buy because of my recommendations.
    That can be a huge burden because the very last thing I am wanting to achieve, is giving people a bum steer. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction when I know people have entrusted me with their hard earned dollars and have made some nice profits. That's why I appreciate your thanks, because at the end of the day you don't have to say nothing. Many would just take it and run.

The sharemarket is full of mine fields and things can quickly turn ugly because of events that are beyond our control. LNG has recently experienced this first hand with the steep decline in oil prices. A sharp decline in their share price has been the result. Not what the doctor ordered I can assure you.

I doubt BML will be as successful as LNG because it can't be. It will never be able to generate the type of revenues that LNG might be achieving one day. HOWEVER there is no reason that BML cannot achieve a 5 bagger from these levels and who knows what is possible. I think the starters that is within easy reach if the cards fall our way and that is the reason I was filling up my Xmas stocking just recently. I have noticed some renewed over the past few days since I picked up a few more. A nice end to the year one might say.

If I could give you one little piece of advice. Now that you have made a tidy sum in the past 12 months, be EXTRA careful to invest wisely, because it can just as easily vanish before your eyes.

MAKING IT, is one thing, RETAINING IT, is another.

I wish you well Timtator. Happy new year to you and yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.