MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

Thanks A-R,I appreciate your msg, but I think you misunderstand...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    Thanks A-R,

I appreciate your msg, but I think you misunderstand my position. ( Or I misunderstand you, because you didn't reply to a particular post)

Although I don't post often, I've held MSB for 8+ years and never felt the urge to sell or even worry about the short term SP.
    I've read EVERY single post on this forum for at least 2-3 years. I am as bullish as anyone on here. I'm now so overweight in this stock my FA will kill me when I next see her!

I completely agree that Ecoool2, OP, Vinn, Stockrock and many others are essential reading. Such knowledge and deep research. I have learnt more from these posters than all the research and reports from professional journalists and advisors over the years.

Fluctuations in the SP up until BLA and P3 announcements don't concern me the slightest. Why would it?
    I don't worry about shorters- there is no possibility I would consider selling.
    Quite the opposite, it's a welcome buy opportunity.

I believe this to be an investment opportunity of a lifetime and the SP will reflect the huge potential once FDA and P3 milestones are met.
    But that doesn't mean I don't want to hear from posters with dissenting views.
    It's only healthy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.140(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.54 $1.37 $23.10M 15.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24758 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 73626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.