CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3400
    What does this CR spell?
    1. Management is confident on Covid-19 ARDS trial - I'm betting that news on this will be imminent
    2. Big players are confident with Mesoblast - you don't get over subscription when funds are hard to get in Covid-19 world
    3. Company has taken a financial prudent approach and getting fund for growth - not much more you can ask from a CR
    4. MSB has created a floor at $3.20 - which is pretty high when you consider where the SP has been in the last few years
    5. The last negativity on Mesoblast (available funds) has been removed from discussion - as we are likely to get $$$ through sales this year
    6. Mesoblast will now have stronger position when discussing partnerships & $$$. Let the shorters short and the naysayers have their say. It doesn't really matter, as the market has spoken via this oversubscribed CR
    7. ASX200 - is now locked, as we have a floor at $3.20 ( can we push for ASX100 by June 30th)

With all of the above, I can't see why the SP won't march up from here.
    A bit of digestion to be had, but the squiggly line will continue to go from left to right in a northerly direction smile.png
    All of the big players who had not filled their allocation will need to buy on market now.
    Then throw in MESO response to this CR!

GLTASHs
    Hang onto your seat and enjoy the ride biggrin.png

BTW: Whoa - so many posts - too hard to catch up mad.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.