MSB 1.73% $1.18 mesoblast limited

The MPCs were administered at the time of surgery which surely...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907

The MPCs were administered at the time of surgery which surely causes inflammation. This is further supporting the MOA that the cells need inflammation to get going (Dr. Lightner makes the observation with respect to MSCs) and have the best therapeutic effect in a milieu of peak inflammation.

Timing delivery is easier because you know the patient is undergoing surgery (as in the LVAD trial) but it's harder to identify an acute stage in a chronic condition, which why biomarkers are key (Top cardiologist Valentin Fuster thought the elevated CRP in the Dream trial was important.)

With CLBP, there appears to be some dispute as to relevant biomarkers but surely there's an indication here to administer to patients who are not too fibrotic at the time of undergoing spinal surgery with an aim to improving surgical results?

I think we're beyond the stage of trying to get a consistent product and at the identification of the patient stage. For a number of years I thought I could detect a phenomenal intellect behind this company with a very long-term view and a plan (interesting how it all seems to fit together). I'd be surprised if it went splat at the final stage but can see it has a difficult job trying to introduce a revolutionary technology which requires a different way of looking at things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.020(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $16.67M 14.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54704 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.020 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2927691
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.