MSB 1.73% $1.18 mesoblast limited

I couldn't agree more. I'm angry and disgusted and worried by...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    I couldn't agree more. I'm angry and disgusted and worried by the dots I've joined that indicate a higher plan (beyond MSB's control)

We're most certainly in a dire financial position, which we wouldn't be in if we could have sold a product.

I think it hinges on why Ryoncil was deliberately held back (the whole "proper" RCT issue was a lie if you look into it) and whether it's more than the desire to validate an algorithm. Whatever the case, it's ridiculous to make approval for children contingent on adult results.

Given there's nothing approved for GvHD which actually works, IMO the number of allo-BMTs should be restricted. Before I researched this area, I thought BMTs were one of medicine's big success stories but I don't any more. Patients are being lied to and subjected to the most horrible abuse. Members on the forum I belong to are concomitantly on Ruxolitinib, a drug called Rezurock, ECP and prednisone, very rarely just one therapy.

The modern day "prophets" have got into cancer therapies (I didn't even know about the somatic vs metabolic theory of cancer) and a couple of cheap drugs. I'm not saying that it's true they're effective. I'm saying they're saying it and it's worth looking into it. If CAR T is the new big thing, then I'd like to know how the issue of uncontrolled delivery has been solved.

If there is a plan, then I suspect it's that the platforms have to be released in a certain order - acute before chronic- Halo effect of Osiris tech?

I don't know. I always suspected (as I wrote here once) that things would get ugly but I didn't anticipate to this extent. I have to hope. It's all quite biblical.

Sorry I won't see you at the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.020(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $16.67M 14.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54704 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.020 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2927691
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.