MSB 1.01% $1.51 mesoblast limited

Thanks for the tip but I’ll do my own research. I’m not saying...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105

Thanks for the tip but I’ll do my own research. I’m not saying that the cells don’t reduce GI bleeding (although I am saying that I think the evidence is inadequate).

My question is how big an issue is GI bleeding in LVAD patients? And I won’t be taking SI’s word for the 1-2 admissions per year when the study said there were only 0.21 readmissions per 100 patient months. That’s a big discrepancy. Here is another study that looks into it and shows a rate much closer to those seen in the LVAD trial.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1404/1404396-69ee801e7f3d09e4833665b64bce8bd9.jpg

my point is that I won’t accept the relative risk reduction seen in the trial (~65%) while at the same ignoring the discrepancy we have seen in baseline incidence. Each review of the finance side of things that I have tried to follow (I am a novice in that regard) has used SI’s quoted hospitalisation rate so obviously come up with a much greater cost saving to insurance companies. If GI bleeding is in fact less common than we are led to believe the next there is less imperative on doctors (and insurance companies) to prevent it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.