MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

"...there are thousands of stocks why this one? you are not...

1. 16,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8092
    "...there are thousands of stocks why this one? you are not invested in it. Why bother? surely there are more interesting stocks with more appealing investment potential for you. So yeah that's my question. It just seems really dumb to be wasting your time on something you don't rate. your don't invest your time research a house your not interested in buying, you don't waste your time in pursuing a girl that your not interested in, you don't sit and watch a movie you believe is crap. So yea i'll ask the question again, why are you on this MSB platform ???"

(Sigh. Here we go again... )

Your entire logical supposition is flawed in that it assumes I'm not interested in the stock.

To borrow your house purchase analogy:

I might be interested in buying a house that I see being built, but I only want to buy it when it is completed, because I am concerned about delays and cost over-runs, and I also want to see what the fully-built home looks like.

Given that is my approach to property investing, am I not at perfect liberty to actively monitor the house, as it is being built?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.