ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8394
    "Every announcement from MSB makes mention of active discussions with potential partners and unless Madam and other shorters have inside information to the contrary, then there is no reason to believe it will not happen."

@maurico

It's just that this has been the case for several years now, and - to date - no partner has come forward with any direct funding (as you know, the one very big partner - the one cutting the cheques to fund MSB's most valuable program - just a few months back chose to no longer do so).

Sure, a partner might emerge tomorrow or next week or next month, but who knows?
    But, for certain, the repeated references on the part of MSB management that discussions with potential partners are ongoing, have borne no fruit.

In fact, what has happened overt the years is that the company has needed to issue fresh equity in order to raise capital... all the while that the "partnership discussions"were ongoing.

Which is why some followers of MSB might have become a little jaded and cynical about this point.

"As an investor in MSB, I would like to see this happen soon."

Indeed!
    That's a most almighty understatement, given MSB's current financial circumstances.
    However, I think that, as a shareholder, the pressing question you should be asking is: what if, in line with history, it doesn't happen soon?
    Last edited by madamswer: 13/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.