MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

"...if it doesn't happen soon then you win and we lose...." I...

1. 16,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8075
    "...if it doesn't happen soon then you win and we lose...."

I win nothing whatsoever. It's your preconceptions and biases that makes you think that.

"...but if a partner is found then a lot of sick people will have a chance for a better life and as a by product we win."

Very true, that.
    But I happen to make a distinction between supporting philanthropic causes and investing to create wealth. In that vein, I identify many far more worthy humanitarian causes that warrant my funding assistance than MSB which, after all, exists with the objective of one day generating profits. Moreover, MSB's executives are incentivised in a manner that fully reflects that profit motive (and then some), unlike the sort of non-monetary motivation evident in the people who run some of the humanitarian causes that I consider to be far more worthy as targets of funding, than MSB is.

So if its doing good for society that you are after, then there are far more effective and meaningful ways to do so than buying stock in MSB, in my view.

"I have often felt jaded and disillusioned with ongoing discussions with potential partners too. However, I would like to think MSB's management is working hard to make it happen, at least that is what they are saying if you ever bother to call them to check for yourself."

I am sure they are working hard at it.
    But if I call them to check, I'm not sure what they are going to tell me other than what they have said almost consistently every time they have made any public pronouncements over the past several years, and that is: "We are in discussions with potential partners."

Hey, who knows? maybe a partner appears tomorrow, or next week, or next month.

But if one doesn't, then...?
    Last edited by madamswer: 13/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.