MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Ann: MSB Japan Strategy Highlighted At Business Council Meeting-MSB.AX, page-56

1. 7,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    @antibody

I have noted, for some time, that you really have little or no patience for almost any view that is not aligned with yours.

Is this confined to online forums and Mesoblast, or are you the sort of grumpy individual that causes a scene whenever it suits?

I do respect someone's right to defend an opinion but you, much like dolce, are going way beyond that.

Mesoblast interests people, people like to discuss where they are going, and what might happen. I see that in madamswer and quite a few others.

I come here mainly because of the frequency of posts and the variety of posters. I read other lists for stocks I own, but they are usually less interesting, and have no inclination to post much at the moment.

I could not imagine being angry with someone for not appreciating a stock I had invested in. In fact in my life beyond the silly name aatisket I think it is highly useful.

That this discussion causes you and others frustration is unfortunate but ultimately your issue might be with the owners of this site, not those that choose to use it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.