MSB 13.0% $1.31 mesoblast limited

Dolcevita....not sure whether your response was directed to me...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Dolcevita....not sure whether your response was directed to me or Madam, but I agree with you, to an extent, in that I believe Macbank's consistently negative approach, promoted by the views of a Kiwi supposed "expert" are suspect. Have they made money for their clients?...Yes....do they, or the good GP, really fully understand the potential of MSB'S MPC's or the future potential? .....who knows but I suspect it is now a commercial call from our Kiwi pal, rather than one based on facts ( My opinion only!) In the meantime, MSB has a large short position on its' register, which given the fact that a large part of the free stock is in the hands of executives of the company and long-term institutional holders, (eg Capital, who are also large holders of Teva) makes me confident that were the company to be successful in even one of its' Phase 3 trials, the scramble to cover the shorts will be fascinating.
    And Madam, I would still appreciate your thoughts on valuations of these bio-techs...patently it may still be too early to accord any real value to MSB's ongoing trials but does the Alios acquisition not provide some general clues? Business models and management notwithstanding, I would be interested in your views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.150(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.33 $1.15 $25.26M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161000 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 50400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.