MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

"To say that only one domestic fund manager out of the many...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "To say that only one domestic fund manager out of the many hundreds "gets it" and none of the others do, fails all reasonableness tests"

Madam - I cant believe after all these months your still "undecided".
    By now I would have thought - a typical sophisticated seasoned investor...would /should have a very good idea - Good or Bad .

You mention Australian fund managers ? but I'm very surprised that your not aware  of  the "new" o/seas managers that bought up in June/July/some August 14 and in the same period M&G and Blackrock added to their positions. All available on google - very easy to find.

I remember in the months the GFC hit, shorting was banned in the US - why ?
    Yes - I also have friends in the investment banking space...they tell me with some stocks shorting does its job to keep the SP honest  ...and there are other stocks where it can be VERY opportunistic.

They tell me the way it is and as best mates over a long period of time - we trust and care about each other.

You want to do more research about MSB....because you are "undedcided" -  but it appears you haven't listened to the recent webcast (Aug 14) where there were many analysts asking many questions ..particularly around CHF . For e.g. Maxim's (J Kolbert) asked a question along the lines of "tell me about your strong relationship with TEVA".   
    Dolce, Vinn, CouncilG...I am sure you guys (gals) have.

Oh ..and what a bonus for TEVA to have NIH partner with MSB on the Class IV very sick patients. A much smaller (120 patient) trial..I suggest all holders do more research on this trial.

You have never mentioned the DISK trials ? Do you know about these ?
    (you may or may not want to know - but you are free to do more research).

Anyway - I'm very comfortable with MSB.I guess we all have are own investment philosophy and programs.

Above in my opinion only - please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.