MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

Well nothing new but it does set out the pathway with a little...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Well nothing new but it does set out the pathway with a little more clarity.
    It also confirms that subject to approval from the FDA, our cashflow issues and the need for a CR will be resolved by our own resources with the approval of SRGvHD this year. Your views on this outcome is down to you. Personally I think the FDA know that this needs to be available and have worked with Mesoblast to "tick off" their requirements for approval. Give it 6 months.
    Interesting to hear that CLBP in that US is all ours. Short trial and not that expensive to repeat what we already know with the P values to support it. I am happy to wait till late 2023 possibly 2024 for that huge approval.
    Heart, as he said is a few years away but the announcement of a strategic partner is a "dial mover" and the data is out there already and the discussions would have been ongoing for a while. I am not sure I have heard the framing of our therapy as the treatment for severe inflammatory Heart Disease before in that way. I like it, it is what we deal with.
    Interesting that he mentioned partners for ARDS. The "fat lady" has not sung on that one for certain.
    Much breast beating has been going on about the share price at the moment. For me it only means I could have brought cheaper (which is annoying). However with ISA rules here in the UK, bed and breakfast to lock in the losses but keeping the shares will be helpful in reducing Capital Gains Tax in the future. To be straight, I am not worried about my Mesoblast shares and the future of this company. I am worried about tax changes in the future as the government looks to get its hands on as much as possible, but that will be a nice problem to have.
    So I will continue to ignore those I ignore, draw comfort and support from those wonderful posters who bring much to this forum with their technical knowledge and "sleuthing" and simply wait. Oh! I think I may also find a small amount of additional investment. After all anything invested at these prices will be a significant gain just on SRGvHD.
    All imo of course.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.