MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

My takeaways:1. Really pushes the point regarding...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    My takeaways:
    1. Really pushes the point regarding anti-inflammatory properties (including as a mechanism for our MSC's clouding themselves to evade immune system). Seems like more details around how our cells evade the immune response have been proposed.
    2. Very careful with words used in introduction around quality control, potency and reproducible batch to batch consistency. We know this has been the roadblock with getting Rem-L for paediatric SR-aGvHD. Seems confident with statement addressing quality control etc. SI anticipates hopeful positive news/approval later this year.
    3. CLBP - retaining market opportunity in USA (i.e. no partner in USA) - first time I have heard this strategy to go Rex-L for CLBP alone in USA. Interesting - is not SurgeCentre a partner?
    4. Rex-L for CHF - unique MOA regarding targeting inflammation to reduce heart attacks, strokes, cardiac death in inflamed diabetics and ischemics (where current Standard of Care not able to impact meaningfully) - bring to market over the coming years (looking to partner). Sounds like his language here (i.e. in the coming years) indicates a further trial necessary before approval which was considered by most of us as our base case anyway? Maybe meetings have progressed on this front and we are awaiting formal minutes?
    5. Partner for COVID-ARDS trial also. (Is it NIH or another large pharma potentially? My guess would be the former but would like to know more details soon). However can not discount he will pull a rabbit out of the hat with another strategic pharma partner?
    6. Lot of news flows in coming months will all of the above. Bring it on!
    Last edited by Martin37: 25/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $5.380M 4.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69437 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.