MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

"I just don't get it".Truer words....I don't think...

1. 7,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    "I just don't get it".

Truer words....

I don't think people hate MSB, MSB are trying to do some great things.

Many people just understand the risks with stem cell therapies, the risks associated with these sorts of results (never meeting primary endpoints, but always having further interesting results to investigate), and the many hurdles that still stand in the way of MSB succeeding.

If you get all your information from the crowd here, who often have great insights but more often than not gang up on anyone with a different opinion (even attacking each other if there's any hint of dissent, as seen recently), then of course you wouldn't get it.

Papers submitted for publication are in fact, being published tomorrow, as it was "implied by the way he said it".

The FDA is only denying them because it's corrupt, but now that Biden is in just you wait. Because..... ?

We are presenting at a meeting, this is huge! Oh wait, the experts have valid concerns? Well they're dinosaurs, they're corrupt, these professors don't understand the mechanisms.

I'm not saying MSB isn't going to do great things. But if you ignore the real risks that exist you will constantly be confused.

GLTAH, I want MSB to succeed but I'm also a fan of properly analysing risk.
    Last edited by DocMcstuffins: 25/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $4.942M 4.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 70659 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 43531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.