MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Ann: MSB Q2 Financial Results and Operational Highlights, page-69

1. 35,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2863
    What I did note is REM-L stock is now starting to be written off.....

" Of the total provision amount, $0.3 million relates to obsolete stock at December 31, 2021 and $0.5 million relates to obsolete stock at June 30, 2021."

on top of that, they are committed to complete further contracts "The Group have agreements with third parties related to contract manufacturing and other goods and services. As of December 31, 2021, the Group had $6.8 million (A$9.5m) of non-cancellable purchase commitments related to raw materials, manufacturing agreements and other goods and services, which are expected to be paid through 2022. This amount represents our minimum contractual obligations, including termination fees"

*I also note that of the A$28m burnt Q2 - nearly A$20m of that relates to just employee expense and administration.
    and that seems to be a constant no matter what MSB is doing.

*I note current Trade and Payables over A$28m

*I note NET DEBT has moved from positive A$44m to a negative A$20m during the 6 months.

On Debt,
    *I note "We have pledged substantially all of our assets as collateral under the loan facility with Oaktree"
    meaning Oaktree have been assigned all of your IP and named on your patents (as Hercules was prior)

*I note interest expense is just humming along now at A$7m+ per Q (double Temcell royalties)

*I also noted this....
    ..."its former Chief Financial Officer and its former Chief Medical Officer for alleged violations of the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The parties have reached an agreement in principle to settle the securities class action on a class wide basis for $2.0 million."

co-incidence?

and finally! my favourite of all time...biggrin.png on repeat for 7 years....

"We are focusing on the introduction of novel manufacturing approaches with the potential to result in efficiency and yield improvements to our current process. Certain of these novel approaches include modifying the media used in cell production. Another approach includes the development of 3-dimensional (“3D”) bioreactor-based production for mesenchymal lineage cells. There is no guarantee that we will successfully complete either of these processes or meet all applicable regulatory requirements."

thanks for the reminder and invite to comment. @Barman76

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.