MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Ann: MSB Q2 Financial Results and Operational Highlights, page-82

1. 7,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    "Board Update
    As foreshadowed at the Annual General Meeting in November 2021, the two long standing Australiabased non-executive directors will retire from the Board over a 6-12 month period. As such, Mr Donal
    O’Dwyer retires from the Board today.
    Mesoblast’s Chief Executive, Silviu Itescu said “I would like to thank Donal for his tenure since 2004
    and specifically his vision, dedication, and commitment in supporting Mesoblast’s objectives to bring
    important and potentially life-saving therapies to market.”
    The Mesoblast Board and management team wish to thank Donal for his invaluable contributions and
    wish him well in the future."

It reads as if there is another head to fall? Two exits from The Bods have occurred and maybe one more.

Impact of Donal on MSB?

I think SI summed it up with this: "commitment in supporting Mesoblast’s objectives to bring important and potentially life-saving therapies to market.”

Not really at market (don't even think about throwing Japan in here!) and therefore not life-saving! SI is really thanking him for trying. Yeah, thanks Donal, here's a participation ribbon.

What will Mesoblast do without him? I hear that his missus made the best lamingtons and scones - what will the BoDs do now???!!!!

Last edited by Pledge: 26/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.