MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Upset that I missed this but SP reaction suggests the right...

1. 250 Posts.
    Upset that I missed this but SP reaction suggests the right things were said. I still have faith here. In fact the downrampers are only serving to steel my resolve as we know they only prey on companies where they see opportunities to make money, not for the hobby of it.

Was actually just enjoying the spotlight talent this morning over my morning coffee - I was actually just admiring how neat the app was. It definitely has appeal and it is only continuing to get better.

While the downrampers play the same old records on here, downloads increase, deals progress and Megastar continues to get more and more exposure through social media...

To cause maximum damage to the SP shorters I would love to see an announcement regarding a record deal between Andi Case/Megastar and Spotify...that would be a multi bagging announcement in its own rights...how about Selena Gomez for our next celebrity judge (130M Instagram followers...) OR binding agreement with India or further MOUs... Plenty to look forward to here.
    Last edited by MattyE: 21/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.