MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

If you present some analysis that is based in reality I will...

1. 2,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    If you present some analysis that is based in reality I will welcome it. I have been right since 15c and at some point I will be wrong. Like I have said the charts suggest a bounce is overdue but the fact that the CEO holds an investor briefing and the stock still goes down and the intraday rally is sold is hard to ignore. I can see the west and brokers of that ilk are still dominant. When that selling abates the bounce could be sharp as others have alluded too. I am not short, not down ramping and have no dog in the fight just enjoy bringing critical analysis to a forum dominated by tendentious bulls who are closed minded to any from of rational analysis. Put me on Ignore all you want, so far it's cost you are fortune. Maybe one day you will get square, good luck to you. In the meantime I will call it how I see it free of ridiculous hopes and dreams and ludicrous commentary masquerading as analysis. Not a single person has presented a sensible valuation of this stock, no one who owns this has any idea what it is actually worth and those who do put forward an valuation seem to ignore all the negative...like costs! Merry Christmas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.