MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

I think what Maverick and others forget is that this business is...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I think what Maverick and others forget is that this business is building a new audience with a new business model. Australian HC investors are stuck in the "where is the revenue and when will you be cash flow positive" mentality, rather than is this business building an audience which they can monetize. This company wins by burning as much cash as they can fast to accelerate audience creation. Let's not forget FB burned almost $500m before making their first dollar! While MSM's share price gets hammered its killing the goose that might have laid the golden egg! I think this is a very smart business which exceptional talent behind it. It's only problem is that it is listed in the ASX where investors are largely inexperienced to know how to think about a business like this. They should be on the NASDAQ! I think these guys will be hailed in a year as "amazing and one of Australia's great success stories", and those HC investors who are trolls will be eating their words. Or not. But I am betting they WILL win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.