MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Well call us trolls if you like but I already addressed the...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Well call us trolls if you like but I already addressed the Facebook comparison a few posts ago. You are not comparing apples with apples. Facebook wasn't listed until after they raised all those funds - you can't just randomly burn cash in a public company and expect investors to be happy - go check out Snapchat (Snap Inc) performance since listing.

For a well run company -why did they need to burn all that cash on marketing when Usher with 7.2M Instagram followers and 45M Facebook likes should have been able to generate a couple of million users if he had just promoted it to his own fan base on his own platforms. So you are happy with 400k of users after paying him millions?

Do you really think RIVA is going to pay millions when they will be doing the brunt of the work in India? You might save some cash on marketing but its not going to generate much for the company other than brand exposure. How many people in India can afford mobile phones and have great internet access might be the next question?

The mass denial of reality is morbidly fascinating - last month a CR was going to lift this thing out of the doldrums, last week it was the Grand Finale, this week the marketing of Andie Case and the Investor briefing and still the share price is crawling further and further into a dark hole but the cheer squad cheer on and are slowly turning into a cult where any criticism is instantly repudiated and the person uttering those criticisms is to be attacked and brought into disrepute immediately. Its a conspiracy - we will excommunicate you through ignoring you.

Which is all fine by me - I occasionally tease with some smart comments because you are over the top in your enthusiasm and silly comments. You can go on about down-ramping all you want but it dropped from 33c to 8.5c before I said a thing. Maybe I just want to warn innocent by-standers that not all is at it seems should they happen to land on this forum or perhaps I am just waiting for the day when someone admits things are actually not going that great. Anyway its been unreal - literally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.