MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

You should replied to my response regarding costs, and i'll be...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

You should replied to my response regarding costs, and i'll be happy to share my view (even if you don't agree with them).

I factored in minimal costs for new celebrity judges (ok maybe zero costs, yes very optimistic) because i believe msm won't be using any A-list celebrities going forward, now that the Brand has been established from scratch. Usher may still hang around to show his face and not participate since he still have performance shares in msm.

So why did i use zero costs? I'm speculating that msm will be using "social media celebrities" or B-C lists celebrities, and they don't costs much if at all from my research into other companies. I'll mention one and hope i don't get moderated for talking about another asx stock in this thread. HMO (SP @ 0.13) recently signed Larry King with the following terms with NO CASH consideration..."agreed to issue Mr King with 150,000 options in the Company (with a conversion price of $0.20 per option, a two year vesting period and a three year expiry). The options will be issued to Mr King subject to him attracting a predetermined minimum number of new users to the HearMeOut platform over the coming 12 months."
    There are many agreement similar out there if your willing to research.

So why did msm didn't go for a cheaper option instead of Usher? Mostly because of Branding and trying to make the app mainstream, part of hollywood etc. Now that's over they can cut costs and use social influencer celebrities which are actually better in terms of getting download numbers compared to Usher. When these celebs posts videos or pics they usually get over 100k views/likes within the day, while Usher only get a few thousands. That shows the high level of engagement of the followers and will more likely download the msm app. Usher's followers is no where near engaged as them but they at least responded to his post regarding the live-finale (so they can watch him) and crashed the server.

So yes Usher was high costs, mostly used for branding and building a brand costs more than getting downloads. The social celebs, will be cheap as chips, not as famous but will bring in more download numbers...leveraging off the Brand created from Usher. All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.