MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Ann: MSM Investor Briefing, page-90

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    I've been quiet this past month.

But i hate to agree with you ASX but its true. I believe theres still potential but they need someone putting in more work than Usher did imo only.

The day of finals he posted on Instagram story etc.... Mass Media yet on the charts it didnt even make Top 100 for one day a burst of virality wouldve needed it to hit top 50 at the least and thats being generous.

My concern now is, India deal
    My NBN plus Telstra 4G Download booster on my Galaxy S8 at the time couldn't even stream the finals in HD.

Most indians dont roll the big expensive Samsungs & iPhones (Alot do in the rich areas) but if you're targeting the masses my concern is will their phones and internet have better streaming than us.

Will the company update the app with more features stuff to make it more user enjoying cause there wasnt enough in this first run and if you check the 2nd or 3rd last with the DAU figure mentioned.

Each week as competition went further as the heats closed in the DAU dropped. Which shows people vote for their person and if they lose they're tuning out.

Hopefully they can answer something like this in the briefing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.