MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Truth hurts I guess. I don't know why you torture yourself by...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Truth hurts I guess. I don't know why you torture yourself by looking at the stock and these forums every day. As a long term holder I would be staying away from both for quite a while as its not going to get better soon.

Also no point being here if you just want to hear what you want to hear. Negative feedback isnt necessarily bad and on other long term stocks I hold - I always take interest in the possibilities of what may go wrong rather than attack or get into a panic. Lets face it - a down-ramper isnt really going to change the share price and if you have true belief then whatever anyone says is probably not going to change your decision unless you see what they are saying is true.

The share price is not divorced from the company performance - shock/horror! That said, the market is a harsh judge and likes certainty. Certainty is hard to predict more than 3-6 months out so if you cant stay away then putting on the ignore button is probably the first wise decision you have made for some time with this stock. Congrats on your new found wisdom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.