MSP 0.00% 2.9¢ maxsec group limited

Banker, I certainly do consider Maxsec as a sound standalone...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Banker, I certainly do consider Maxsec as a sound standalone investment, and that is what it may well become. I really do like the AVA business. However, our risk as shareholders is high as we have all our ''eggs in the one basket''. In other words, if Ava were to have some major adverse event (and that could be due to anything in todays dangerous world) it would be game over for Maxsec. I am a strong supporter of these microcaps, but they do take a long time to generate returns to shareholders under their own steam. Mergers, if well done, de-risk shareholders.

I also agree with you that the Ava business looks very good and there is no mention of those good things by FFT. Thats bad form. Its also synonymous with these small companies, that are trying to do too much with too little. Our best outcome would be a cash trade sale by some overseas company, but that is unlikely as the Ava business needs to prove itself. Also, from what I can determine, Ava doesn't have any patents or intellectual property which any buyer/acquirer generally looks for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.