RHY 1.64% 6.0¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Glad we are on the same page, positive TGA news will be great...

1. 5 Posts.
    Glad we are on the same page, positive TGA news will be great for investor confidence. I've had a small position in this company since November 2020 and love the work they have achieved over the years. Little disappointing to see this TGA process go a little off track for them, but hey they paid the ultimate price by losing all those options. I've tried my best to compare them to some of the other similar products out there, and there seem to be a few that can put together some pretty significant accuracies for detection (but you really have to pay the price $500-$1000+). Rhythm's accuracy results to me seem to be impressive but they are not the best, but what does seem to be on their side is that it is cheap?

I guess what I'm trying to piece together is whether this very low price point they've (kind of) set is exactly what they need to be able to scale this product into something big. Considering it's still more accurate than the current market standard FIT test, and cheaper too if they then did get TGA approval I don't see how they aren't able to strike some sort of deal? And what that deal might look like is a big part of the equation and difficult for me to understand.

I'd like to hear what others see on this and how important you think the pricing is here. I loved the discussion on sensitivity and specificity in the different stages for all these products, which I'm also convinced can play a pretty big role in the success of each of them. But you would think people will want very accurate but also very affordable, whoever gets that right is likely a winner?? But there seems to be a bit of a balance that needs to be found between the two. What's better? That it's cheaper but a bit less accurate or that it's more accurate but more expensive? Well, I guess it depends on the situation. If you are trying to make a product that is to screen as many people as possible and hopefully increase the screening participation rates, the product needs to be cheap to make and hopefully free for users. Are there other products that I'm missing that are as cheap as ColoSTAT and more accurate than current market standards?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $14.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $7.244K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54512 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 144742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.