RHY 1.67% 6.1¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Very good points Marstodeclan.Colostat knocks it out of the park...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Very good points Marstodeclan.

Colostat knocks it out of the park in terms of price! The CEO has indicated quite a few times that their price is low ($50 has been mentioned recently) and flexible, largely determined by scale I imagine, and also varies according to the institution purchasing the product, I.e. public or private. I agree it's an incredibly important factor in the potential success of Colostat, so it's very reassuring to know that management will tailor price to advantage.

Additionally, I believe that the early detection capabilities of Colostat is of equal importance. Again, the Rhythm CEO has mentioned that their test out performs the FIT test at pre-cancer stage, and early stage. Study 7 proved that it outperforms FIT by 30%.

The US CMS (Medicare) recently rejected a DNA based test, which has FDA approval, for reimbursement because there was no advantage over FIT for early detection. I'm guessing the Australian authorities would take a similar view? Remember that aside from saving lives, screening programs are also designed to save governments money for expensive late stage cancer treatment.

A third factor, which I believe will give Colostat a significant leg up, is that it's implementation, even if alongside FIT at first, would improve compliance rates. Not only will it help those in our society who are physically or otherwise unable to complete the poo test, but it will also provide a catchment for the staggering 60% of over 50's who throw it in the bin!

No brainer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.