CRR 0.00% 0.8¢ critical resources limited

Hi DollarDan Your history leaves out some very important details...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2098
    Hi DollarDan

Your history leaves out some very important details ... just after GTT got on to the board SOC received about $2M tax refund... that's what really changed the prospects... nothing what so ever to do with GTT's supposed managements skills.

Secondly, it is not actually legal to take control of a company using a rights issue ... the focus of the appeal to the Takeovers Panel focused too much on the accusations of associations [of which only one was conclusively proved] and not enough on the method of the change of control... with hindsight a better outcome might have been achieved.

Lastly .... that money in the kitty [R&D refund] was completely squandered on foolish attempts to capitalize on the lithium mania... Canada was a completely unmitigated loss and Nevada has IPO'd leaving 4CE with an escrowed share holding, which in all likelihood will be diluted to death in the next 2 years.

This thread is not toxic ... long term holders just are making it clear to newcomers what they might be buying.

I for one had become quite positive in my expectations with the new board and all.... but now ...its groundhog day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.451K 992.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 6266746 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1065786 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.