CRR 0.00% 0.8¢ critical resources limited

No, you don't seem to get it. These blokes picked SOC up out of...

1. 1,485 Posts.
    No, you don't seem to get it. These blokes picked SOC up out of the mud.

Yes, Liquidity event. A director starts buying on market and everybody goes "fanboy" we're going to the moon, but then as soon as they take some of their money off the table, they are dirt. I don't agree with this mentality at all.

If the new directors made a pip or two out of cleaning up the mess of SOC then good on them I say. If the market can't handle it, then tough. We are all our own man and can click the buy and sell button as we choose.

Perhaps the old board should have been aware of how to market a company post 2010, but no, they instead destroyed over $20m of shareholder equity. Simon Bird issued 30% of the register to raise a mere $140k. A absolute joke. However, had participants capitalised on that $.0016 raise, they would have secured a tidy 150% profit in just 4 months.

And btw I'm not defending anybody. Simply providing a different view point, which is what this thread is about. Just because some are bullish on the stock in its current state or see value with an EV ~$2.5m doesn't mean they are a fanboy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $14.79K 2.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5409470 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 260345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.