CRR 40.0% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

I agree with many SilveRoo. You're a smart man cheesed off by a...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    I agree with many SilveRoo. You're a smart man cheesed off by a lesson in takeovers and like all of us always at some stage letting one company getting under our defences and in this case by some not putting a stop loss or an alert to get out when manipulation occurred under the old guard when the evidence of riches was in there. Easier said than done.
    There has been a lot of work by many people getting this company into some shape to get it up and running as it should. It's back to stage 1 being assessed for movement. The company is structured in a way that holders are protected in an ethical way. I think things are happening as we go along one step at a time. Each move is made well thought out so I wouldn't be expecting everything to happen at once because we don't know the full story yet, but so far so good..
    SR, at present we're all in this together and by making decisions to stay for a while we've got to give it a bit of slack, it could be well worth it. There is communication now. That's a good start. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.