SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

ROFL my fkn a$$ off....u call sgq an investment? some...

1. 3,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1089
    ROFL my fkn a$$ off....

u call sgq an investment?

some non-holders were sucker holders like U r now...believed the hype, until drill after drill after cap raise after cap raise drilled nothing but a big FAT HOLE in our back pockets, meanwhile Mr lawyer got richer, why work as a lawyer when U can spin cr@p every so often about anomalies and use geo buzzwords to bedazzle the masses....meanwhile earning more than a partners wage running a shell company that, well, drills holes, rinse repeat for decades until his retirement.....

rofl...
    "investment".

I do get a laugh outa the hopefuls and the dreams of hitting the motherload....where did sgq get this from? Wouldn't WSA have taken greater interest? Why no one's jumping at taking a JV to help with finance when nickel has hit super heights with plenty more upside to come. Why is the SP languishing at 4c when nickel is smashing it??!! Connect the bloody dots...

said it before....doers do. They get on with it. I'll elaborate, doers would have moved on to economical and viable alternatives by now. Fact that simply more of the same is being shovelled proves nothing will change here...

taking a hit is f_n hard but necessary in some cases, when the next cap raise comes....
    he'll pump out a few "exciting announcements" in yet another lame attempt to pump the price up, ask yourself what should I do?? bail in that pump, sink more of your hard earned down the money pit or take advantage of pre-massive dilution to get the f_k out....

i feel ur pain. Rode it. Lost it. Taught me to buy the known and proven resource stocks with doers at the helm, not suits stuck in offices who don't know the difference between a rig and a shovel...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.