ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4973
    Nickel is looking stronger by the day, any sort of Nickel hit and we could more than double the SP IMO, especially from these base prices. Nickel has a very solid few years ahead, in fact, all industrial metals do with the worsening geopolitical issues and stagflation ahead of us.

Sandy, I agree with your sentiment, people should only invest what they are willing to lose and if they are unhappy then sell and take their negative energy elsewhere. I doubled down prior to the S1 news, and now have an average of 7c. Although I wish it was a better story at this point in time, I had the money to put into a high-risk venture (that is what the exploration game is), so I can only blame myself. If you think any differently, then perhaps the big fish, OZL, BHP, NCM, RIO are for you, however, the percentage returns won't be anything close to the potential we could see in here.

Considering that the share price had already dropped at the time I entered, I expect many holders to be more in the red than I am. I definitely feel for many in here. However going from reading these threads, I believe most disappointed holders exited on the back of this news, and most negative posters (who were negative even before S1 results) - I am doubtful they even held at that point in time. Therefore there is less downside risk for the share price with S2 results IMO. A good time to be holding strong, even with paper losses.

Most of those thinking the entire system is doomed, would be out by now, those still in the game, know we have other projects up our sleeves and are far from a dead company as many posters in here spread this kind of fear. Of course, they will have this negative energy after selling out at a loss and wanting everyone else to suffer as they do. If we release a trading halt and then hit something and potentially double the share price and these posters miss this boat, I couldn't imagine how angry they would be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $37.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $87.79K 2.697M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 614538 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 345876 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.