SGQ 0.00% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Mt Alexander - Drilling and Development Update, page-82

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    SandyC and coto. You both have articulated a similar opinion effectively and respectively. I respect your intelligence and that this is your sincere point of view. I understand this point of view to be that those who have negative things to say about SGQ should sell and those who don't sell should not spread negative sentiments which might damage their own investments.

I acknowledge there is certain amount of logic to that rational. However, I do not agree. The logical outcome of everyone only coming to cheer on their favorite stock and pretending everything is great and nothing could ever go wrong would be the complete loss of credibility, there would be no information content in these posts and their ability to influence would be zero. The only function of this forum would be to spread good feels.

Others, such as Invisible Kid, Dead Fred, Shreds007, tbridsgro et al. Try to push this same agenda but they attempt to use manipulative shaming by labeling criticisms as: childish, pathetic, dumb (not knowing the sector) and irresponsible (investing more than afford to lose). Transparently trying to silence negative sentiment to try protect their investments because that is exactly what you suggest people do.

You want to destroy the integrity of this forum as a place of discussion to protect your investment that you can totally afford to lose. You don't need to think too deep to realize this isn't really going to work. You're just trying to protect your feelings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $46.95K 1.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1188241 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 9081 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.