SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

It is my view that the SGQ exploration department has...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    It is my view that the SGQ exploration department has under-preformed for quite some time now. I think management have under-preformed by not identifying enough opportunities to bring in new ideas to improve and incentivise performance and also by spreading unjustified optimism transparently right before the CR TH ann hits which has degraded the credibility of the company and with that the confidence of potential investors.

This is is what has done the damage to the share-price, it's not people like me who want to talk about it doing the damage. This isn't all one big secret we can pretend hasn't happened.

tbridsgro, you keep condescending me with your simplistic ideas about what the share market is. Isn't your whole strategy here to profit off naive fools who are easily manipulated while inefficiently allocating capital in these speccys? There can't be too many here playing with the kind of money that moves the SP, you wouldn't want to accidentally educate them.

I don't know why anyone feels like they have a right to tell anyone else how and if they can participate in this online discussion forum.

It is my intention to marginalise this kind of arrogant bluster, emotional manipulation and parasitic pretenderism as they are distractions from the core business of creating wealth by discovering ore bodies.
    Last edited by SlaytheDragon: 04/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.