SGQ 2.86% 3.6¢ st george mining limited

Greetings Barry2018,Clearly you are desponded, annoyed,...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035

Greetings Barry2018,

Clearly you are desponded, annoyed, frustrated and generally pissed off at what is interpreted the lack of results that have been in any ones favor, and you are correct in thinking along these lines that we are being manipulated with regular releases hinting to future and imminent success, with intimations that the main prize will be in the next hole or the next series of drill holes with the next drilling campaign etc. etc etc. Truly friend, you are not Robinson Crusoe there but you chose to vent your disappoint and that is good. However, I don’t think you should throw the baby out with the bath water. I didn't think that this report was that exciting either. But, te SGQ tenements have much to offer. Management is really trying and have to maintain optimism. But, they are very thinly spread for a task of this nature and magnitude due to lack of staff, funds that have been very difficult and time consuming to acquire and when acquired they had to be allocated over a large variety of necessary tasks which quickly cut into them. Recently of course Covid-19 made its impact and continues to do so, contributing to competition for contractors and rigs, and other logistics problems that are being navigated through.

Were their mistakes or wrong decisions made along the way? You can bet your bottom dollar there have been over the + 5 years the SGQ tenements have been subjected to exploration, every decent company does that. But it is easy for us the armchair expertsthat we are, with our posts and many suggestions – as Interested Onlooker refers to such posters- to propose what could have been or should have been done. Yes, it is frustrating in retrospect of a completed unsuccessful survey or drilling campaign to maybe be correct with what we suggest. But, by and large, SGQ I feel have had a good and very professional approach to most of their exploration efforts and believe me I am not one who would blindly support management just for the sake of loyalty. I have expressed my dissatisfaction politely on several posts,

No, exploration can be a very frustrating game, and with this lot, I really don’t see any signs of conspiracy to rip their loyal shareholders and followers off. At this advanced stage the company and the prospects are at, they would be stupid to even think of doing that. I do think however they should be kept on their toes and I encourage all shareholders to keep them accountable and ask them questions freely. The members of the board are always available on their telephones.

We still have a long way to go in deciphering the anomalies at the Cathedrals and elsewhere and a few wrong decisions and errors will be made, and if you spot them, voice them. being contrary is not wrong if contrarian views are logical and contribute to favorable outcomes. I know you are not shy in saying what is on your mind, so, please continue posting Barry2018.

I wish you success with your journey.

Cheers,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.