SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Not at all you legend!I have to say - I am absolutely pumped....

1. 5,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431

Not at all you legend!

I have to say - I am absolutely pumped. It's mid July and in all the pa-lava that surrounds the despair in Victoria these days - we are drilling, and drilling DEEP.

Now @SandyC - John P and the crew are going at it finally. Certainly not the start to the year I was expecting, however we are where we are and we are also post CR & SPP and cashed up like crazy.

Hammer & tong. Hammer & tong. That's SGQ!

We must be a LONG way down that first deep drill hole. I was very good at long distance runner during secondary school. Made the All School Boys State Championship!

Oh and 800 metres was also the perfect patch for me. Other than a cool 3.5k cross country run... I am feeling, given the time on this first deep drill hole, that we are IN DEEP!

I like deep.

Oh - hey crew - I'd like to introduce to the share registry, my sweetheart Michelle. She is an absolute peach! After waiting in the E-Trade queues for 4 week at 0.0997, 0.010 & 0.115 we had a chat on the couch earlier this week.

I said - "Michelle... we have waited long enough:
    She said - "What do you think I should do?"
    I said - "Times up... we have tried to buy low.. and it's just not happening".
    She said - "Yes..."
    I said - "Let's buy on market"

and the rest is history.

and we will certainly make history!

Gracie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.