SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

tradealot, as always beautifully put. I for one can't wait for...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    tradealot, as always beautifully put. I for one can't wait for what will unfold over the next 6 to 12 months as you pointed out.

Even if the deeps don't come up to expectations, (an unlikely possibility I think) , there are so many results and reporting of procedures in the pipeline, that will inundate us very soon. John Prineas and his team are working very hard to keep the ship tight and stretch the shekels as much as they'll stretch.

I might also add that in the last 24 months we have lost some 9 - 12 months of progressing due to inclement weather, down time waiting for contractors, fires and recently COVID-19, its a case of "Fair crack of the whip". By now we would have had the option in the money and a much better financial bottom line. I'm sure John Prineas is working hard to ensure that this injection from the options will happen.

So Chang Mei vent as much as you want, it is therapeutic they tell me. and to you and all I say, stand fast everyone and things will come to pass.

Cheers for now.

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $27.46K 833.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516800 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 385690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.