SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Greetings trademig2 and tiliqua,Thank you for valuing my posts...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035

Greetings trademig2 and tiliqua,

Thank you for valuing my posts trademig2 and no tiliqua I have not moved to greener pastures I’m still munching the grass of the SGQ paddocks. In fact, this is the only paddock I am active on as I really am challenged by its technical promise and often at close to 80, I wish I could spend some time in the field with the professional team who are doing a great job on these prospects. I would love to study the lithologies, structural setting and try to understand the distribution of the mineralisation within these various rock types. But I have to sit back and enjoy the expert reporting from the team on site, relaxed with their expertise and their knowledge.

As you know, I have written extensively over the past few years on SGQ’s reported results. I hope to continue to write where warranted in the future. I think in the present case - and we wrote on this as well – we are dealing with a very large area and volume of rock that has been highlighted by the MT / AMT interpretation, warranting a very different approach to exploration, particularly the facing of challenging unknowns associated with deep drilling.

We have only completed 1 hole with a wedge, and a second hole which finished free of interruptions. I would like to think that the first hole with its collapsed section, alerted the drilling crew of potential pitfalls in the second hole. Nevertheless, these two holes took over 60 days to complete and that is what mulac1, sandy, Trapper and Fireflyone, alluded to in their very appropriate posts this morning.

We have the money and although the options my not be worth anything in a month’s time, we have the time till Christmas to get well advanced on this journey to locate a few good mineralised lenses within this large volume of rock that I mentioned above. What we need as I always said, is PATIENCE !

Cheers,

Helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $27.46K 833.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516800 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 385690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.