SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

I agree 100% OT1961,I was expecting a detailed PGE analysis...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    I agree 100% OT1961,

I was expecting a detailed PGE analysis similar to Strategic Metallurgy's analysis of the Investigators samples.....

something is not quite right and maybe the Canadian brief was not written properly or perhaps misconstrued?

They now need a new "master composite sample" to get the job done in Canada...that means another 300kgs of material being transported to Canada for testing.

This from today's announcement is also disappointing:

"In 2020, resource definition drilling was completed at Stricklands to delineate a resource estimate for the
    shallow high-grade mineralisation discovered there. The drill-out focused only on the shallow mineralisation,
    between 30m to 100m below surface, and did not include a drill-out of deeper extensions – consistent with
    the concept of a starter mine that can be executed quickly and for a very low capital cost.
    "

So when will this deeper drilling at Stricklands occur? and by how far?

It seems that we can expect significant delays regarding the analysis of PGEs and the flow sheet garble.

I very much doubt that Stricklands will be mined in 2021

I sold the last of my SGQ holding this morning and will need to re-evaluate whether I want to hold shares in a company that has built up the Stricklands expectation only to completely fail to deliver on the timeline.

I may buy back in when the price falls over the next few weeks.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.