CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    ozblue,

I can't argue with any of what you've said here ... On top of which you are far more credentialed on the subject than I am.

Much of what you say and other posters have said at different times makes perfect sense. Indeed, St George appears to have excellent ground and the approach to exploring it might be better executed. So how does one make this come about?

Six months ago the talk here was SGQ had one of the best CEO's a company could want and the tech side (geo's? drillers?) were "the best in the West". So has all this gone wrong in 6 months? ... I hear what many say here but would they be saying the same things if the last drill had intersected 7 metres of nickel with a 5% grade?

People are funny critters (I hate Americanisms but I like the word "critters"! ... think it reminds me of Jed Clampett ... ) and sentiment can swing easily. Clearly after 5 years we should really be getting some seriously good traction and share price reflection of that. I haven't been here like many others for those 5 years and haven't gotten worn down yet. Redoing this Canadian test is not good - someone perhaps should have known better, or given better advice to SGQ or as has been said, executed it differently and not wasted the samples. Bummer.

Lots of drilling coming up and SGQ has already found massive sulphides. I suspect we will happen upon some more pretty soon. See what occurs next time eh?
    Last edited by Kipper01: 21/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.003(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $509.3K 18.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1342252 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 798284 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.