SGQ 7.14% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Mt Alexander - Exploration and Development Update, page-31

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Is the MCAP cheap yes imo and too much upside with not much downside at all imo... Inhave bought more on market today but I think management just need to get a move on or do a deal with a bigger player and get done cash to explore for a %of the company... what really needed to happen once the 9mil+ was raised was that 2 or 3 rigs should've been deployed n targets tested for a big program. The interest in the SPP was hugely oversubscribed in anticipation of a speedy exploration with widespread drilling to occur but on the contrary, well the big bucks are paid and therefore ppl expect you cant blame shareholders for this expectation its their money invested... I believe SHQ will get there I have lil doubt. the time and lack of urgency is my frustration. They are not paid big money for stuff ups, the pressure is put on themselves to perform and they must cop the criticism when the targets aren't achieved imo. At least now they have given direction and intentions clearly outlined in the announcement sonic give benefit of the doubt to them but for how much longer well......
    Last edited by Averagejoe2013: 21/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $32.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $114.3K 3.938M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 298002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.