SGQ 7.14% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Mt Alexander - Exploration and Development Update, page-32

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Like many others here, I've been a holder of SGQ for many year.

Over that time I've been working on my investing approach, learning more patience and also learning to have an exit target be that based on SP or fundamentals.
    Near the start of this year I increased me holdings in SGQ to the largest position I've ever held based on the prospect of deeper drilling and the scoping study.

now both of those targets have been met with very little success. While there are still promising targets we don't seem any closer to finding "the motherload" and as for the scoping study, well today's announcement is a massive flop in my books. So I've exited my holdings entirely today.

for years it has been the promise of the next hole/target being what we want, the we drill and it's "just wait for the next one". This is exploration and I know that's the game but it seems the exploration planning and execution isn't what it once was. Plus this scoping study with missed timeline targets and stuff ups made the decision quiet easy.

While I may still watch for a buying dip before drilling next year, I have been patient and found a lack of success for my targets. I wish all holders and contributors much success here and in all endeavours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $32.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $114.3K 3.938M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 298002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.