SGQ 3.33% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

Thank you for posting Kip, I wrote a lengthy missive regarding...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Thank you for posting Kip,

I wrote a lengthy missive regarding today's release but refrained from posting it waiting for reactions and the dust to settle. Your post clarified a few things, but much of what I was going to post will remain with the keeper for a while. Albeit, John Prineas, should have kept us all informed of proceedings because we have been extremely loyal shareholders who have stood with the company as a family for a long time.

I agree with you that this is a field with excellent potential to find significant mineralisation, but I'm going to disagree with you Kip on the first part of your sentence (If shareholders want to sell their shares, good luck with finding the next miner with better territory). Many of our friends who decided to sell after all these years because of this announcement, are indeed some of those loyal shareholders. All I am saying, we should have been informed of some of these facts along the way warts and all, and the disappointment would have not been totally unexpected in today's release. Please accept my apologies if you think I'm being harsh, this is not what is intended, and thanks again for sharing your conversation with John Prineas.

Cheers Kip,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $38.36K 1.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 763080 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 173605 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.