SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Thanks for posting a para phrase Kip and well done for calling...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Thanks for posting a para phrase Kip and well done for calling JP. The problem I have with your relay is that if that was the case, JP should have indicated as much in the announcement.

I have a problem understanding why the need to use the Canadians for testing. SHs were told that they (the Canadians) were the only mob who could test ore to determine the MS and DS containments of PGEs.

In the meantime, the good folks in Perth delivered Investigator flotation concentrate results for MS and DS showing ni, cu, co, and a range of PGEs.

So my obvious question is why not use Strategic Metallurgy in Perth to run a test on Strickland ore. And while that is underway, drill enough of Stricklands to enable a JORC compliant estimate that can be fed into the scoping study.

The next obvious question is why not contract out a concentrator operator for processing Strickland ore.

Something does not add up with todays report when compared with the reports of JPs news flow on Stricklands.

In MHO, SGQ has either been snowed by Glencore or SGQ has stuffed up... and, in any event, the company's own admission that not enough at depth drilling was done at Stricklands for a mineral estimate is damming.

The company may well have a future if drilling throws up good results at West End or elsewhere however, today's announcement is an absolute shocker.

The next week or two will test the patience of SHs big time.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.