SGQ 2.86% 3.6¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Mt Alexander - Exploration and Development Update, page-42

1. 8,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    Good Evening Mulac1 @helmenesh and other good friends ( .... from the chicken pen where a fox appears to have got loose today!)

I agree with you Mulac that my conveying the additional detail today behind the test fiasco should not have been required .... and furthermore, I agree with opinion that testing on a sample size should have been done first so as not to waste the 300kg of test material as this appears basic practice in such a circumstance involving such a risk (more on this below).
    .... The former matter I discussed with John i.e. I believed much more explanatory detail should have been in today's announcement ... to educate and avoid understandable uncertainty and speculation by shareholders. (both important reasons for detail in my view)

.... As for the second matter, it appears that the test has been a completely unnecessary time and money wasting exercise. This Canadian company are the experts. How come they did not behave like experts and prevent this from happening? ... Either by taking control and first doing a small test sample to see if it could be done; or, alternatively, providing strong and firm advice not to put all the ore at risk, in the way it subsequently was? Had this been SGQ's initial idea, tell them "No, too risky".
    ...To me, the "experts" have let the clients down badly by not discussing the options and consequences properly. One can be peeved with JP because the buck stops with him, but there may be more to this. JP was not too happy when he learned of the outcome - no small wonder.

Anyway, I am a shareholder of 6 months - not an industry person and am happy to ring a company. Do many others - particularly very long term holders, ring and ask questions, I wonder(???) I know some do. My industry opinion would be of no value to JP (I don't have any), but knowledgeable industry people should be asking questions regularly and discussing ideas with the CEO. No harm done and keeps "you and he", "in touch". It's common good stuff ... I'm sorry a few have jumped overboard feeling there is no hope. I feel this is very unfortunate timing. After 5 long and loyal years???

Today's been a long day ... A fox has got into the chicken house and is causing a bloody racket! St George has excellent ground with valuable minerals in it and I would like to see the smartest people help the company and themselves get to it so we all benefit.

Another long post by me today ... But then it is the longest day today ...

Good night All ...
    Last edited by Kipper01: 21/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.