ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    * Drill test strong conductors from MAD 185, 192 and 193 from January ... Anything possible.

* 10,000 metres RC drillout of shallow deposits at Investigators and Cathedrals from February, including multiple EM targets not yet tested - adding these prospects to the mining mix for low cost mine ... Lots and lots of shallow drill holes with some very probable excellent intersections to be forthcoming.

My memory of Investigators is there were some outstanding intersections previously encountered. Should be an excellent period of drill testing coming up .. both deep and shallow.

A re-do of some of the testing in Canada is necessary due to poor results obtained with some of the ore processed which is unfortunate (affecting less than 5% of overall volume but necessary to get right for overall accurate result) ... Will delay scoping study result by necessity but all else appears to be progressing.

Unless it's to buy Christmas presents, for what good reason would anyone exit now at 10c??? Oh well ... Probably be buying them back again in January for 12 or 13c?

Kip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.003(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $509.3K 18.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1342252 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 798284 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.