SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi to you Helmenesh and seasons greetings also.As usual, you are...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi to you Helmenesh and seasons greetings also.

As usual, you are both logical and pragmatic which always means your posts are sensible and focused. For that I applaud you.

As you say the Canadian stuff up is done and dusted and SGQ will now regroup to consider how it pursues its dual strategy of development and exploration. One thing is certain, they will need more cash if they intend to seriously implement that dual strategy.

I would venture that all SHs were hoping that Stricklands would be presented as an early financial alternative to CRs and, indeed the Company had indicated as much.

JP and his team have a mountain of development work to do if they intend to resource delineate at Cathedrals and Investigators with additional drilling also required at Stricklands. To do that they need money and multiple rigs. I am not saying it can't be done in a relatively short period but it will require a massive financial commitment with lots of follow up work into 2022.

On the exploration front, there has been a program of proving up the east west strike of a very long Cathedrals Belt from Fish Hook in the east to West End in the West. As it became clearer that that there was a NW trend plunging 40degrees, You and Sandy and myself and others called for deeper drilling to chase the plunge and indeed SGQ started to drill deeper. All whilst cash continued to dry up and rigs became scarce.

There are many SHs in a state of shock and disappointment at the moment and the fallout is reflected in the SP at .092/.093. ( I think the SP will see sub .08c before trading upwards in fits and starts) The next likely SP stimulus commences late January with one rig to follow up conductors at West End. ( there may be other announcements re direction early in the new year which will be designed to increase the SP relative to further cash raising)

ATM, I am out of SGQ and will continue to look at entry opportunities with a view to trading rather than long term holding. I still hold a view that there is a real chance of SGQ making significant intercepts at depth.

One thing for sure is JP needs to regain his credibility as a leader of an exploration outfit and I hope for his sake and the sake of SHs, that he does just that.

In the meantime I need to time my entry and exit points to make some money out of SGQ.
    Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.